The forex market is huge and offers tremendous trading opportunities. There are many different tools for analyzing the forex market. But what are the best tools and the best ways to use them to trade most effectively?
Forex Analysis and Trading organizes the most widely used—although disparate—approaches to forex analysis into one synergistic, robust, and powerful framework. This system draws on fundamental, position, and technical analyses to identify profitable currency positions, enabling traders to make the best decisions regarding major currencies.
Marta and Brusuelas are forex trading professionals with years of experience analyzing and trading every major currency.
- Publisher : Bloomberg Press; 1st edition (December 1, 2009)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1576603393
- ISBN-13 : 978-1576603390
- Item Weight : 1.23 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.3 x 1.05 x 9.3 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,557,080 in Books
- #719 in Business Marketing
- #726 in Foreign Exchange (Books)
- #1,083 in Market Research Business (Books)