Forex Made Simple is the essential guide for anyone who wants to make money trading foreign exchange, without all the fuss
You don't need to be a financial wizard or spend all day glued to a computer screen to trade forex profitably. Including the information you need to know (and nothing more), this book provides straightforward strategies anyone can use–no expensive broker required!
Inside you'll find information on:currencies and economies types of forex markets retail forex dealers and market makers placing trades economic indicators and events that affect exchange rates money and risk management
If you're ready to take the plunge into the forex market and maximize your success without all the stress, this is the book for you.
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (September 26, 2011)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 248 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0730375242
- ISBN-13 : 978-0730375241
- Item Weight : 13.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.2 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,324,306 in Books
- #1,062 in Foreign Exchange (Books)
- #1,893 in Business Finance
- #7,735 in Economics (Books)