The ability to forecast future directions in the evolution of any financial or economic indices appears more than ever a key feature in modern societies.
With our booklet series on “Algorithmic Trading Strategies”, we propose to share our research achievements in forecasting financial markets, through the building of trading strategies, perfectly rooted into algorithmic and mathematical finance.
Along this series, we propose a large variety of methods and results on different markets at different time scales.
In Volume 13, we provide full working codes in VBA for our DAX trading system
- Publication Date:February 20, 2012
- File Size:193 KB
- Word Wise:Not Enabled
- Print Length:114 pages
- Text-to-Speech:Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting:Enabled
- Screen Reader:Supported
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage:Unlimited
- Best Sellers Rank:#2,783,785 in Kindle Store
- #8,471 in Finance (Kindle Store)
- #11,066 in Investing (Kindle Store)
- #24,771 in Finance (Books)