The Reuters Financial Training Series An Introduction to Foreign Exchange & Money Markets A new concept in financial education training, An Introduction to Foreign Exchange & Money Market is guides novices through the intricacies of the world's wealthiest capital exchange markets. This book sets out to give a clear understanding of how and why these markets function, and explains the associated jargon. Readers will be able to take a more detailed look at Money Market and Foreign Exchange instruments and will be able to examine, in particular, the parameters which must be defined in order to place a value on these instruments, together with basic valuation techniques. Key features include:
* Introductory sections defining terms and giving background to theories
* Examples and calculations of various types of foreign exchange and money market transactions and instruments
* Summaries and overviews at the end of each chapter recapitulating key points and definitions
* Quick quiz questions and answers to reinforce learning
* Further resources which point to other books, articles and internet tools to widen readers' comprehension and entrench their foundation in the subject.
Each book in the series is supported by the Wiley-Reuters Financial Training web site (www.wiley-rft.reuters.com). This regularly updated site offers a range of screens taken directly from the Reuters terminal, information on professional exams, web links to key institutional finance web sites and much more. This book will be of particular interest to novice traders, investors and trainers in financial institutions looking for a key introductory text. Endorsed by ACI Education, the educational arm of ACI – The Financial Markets Association, the book provides a comprehensive study for anyone and everyone involved in Foreign Exchange and Money Markets.
- Item Weight:3.4 pounds
- Hardcover:352 pages
- Product Dimensions:10.53 x 1.25 x 9.37 inches
- Publisher:Wiley; 1st Edition (July 1, 1999)