This manual provides new techniques to trade the FOREX market in short, intermediate and long-term investment horizons. It contains information that will allow someone who has never traded FOREX to develop a unique and profitable trading style.
This manual also provides experienced FOREX investors with a way to time the market as well as concise entry/exit strategies based on Elliot Wave theory developed by Ralph Nelson Elliot, advanced by Robert Pretcher and coded into special online forex trading indicators.
Here are the highlights of what you'll learn from the Easy Elliot Wave Forex Trading System:
* 3 little-known, rarely used indicators which accurately show the beginning and ending of a price trend.
* What institutional investors look at to enter trades. Having this information alone is priceless.
* A simple technical trading style with a high chance of being correct.
* A trading technique that is not available anywhere on the net (after researching, studying, experimenting, and struggling for a reliable *exact* order / exit-entry method, I've discovered this method and this is the only public release).
* Identify the beginning of a trend, before it makes the movement!
* This method gives you a time and a price to enter a trade. You then just wait until the time and price to exit.
* Avoid complicated rules and begin trading forex online the easy way!
* Special "Ideal Trade" to look for – almost always profitable!
The Best Part?
This method maximizes gains and limits losses and works in any FOREX market direction.
Just imagine what you will be learning minutes from now and how you can use the information to make consistent profitable trades in the FOREX market.
All you need to do is watch for 3 numbers to line up, and wait until the opposite signal occurs to get out of the trade.
This method of entering and exiting a trade is based on 3 very reliable indicators. Once ALL three "line up" . . . presto . . . like magic, you can then execute your entry order.
Wait for these indicators to "line up" again and, like a fine-tuned clock, you can now execute your exit order.
Now, calculate the profit!
50 easy to follow pages show you how to set up a forex account and begin trading within a few hours or less.
- File Size:717 KB
- Publication Date:December 16, 2011
- Word Wise:Enabled
- Print Length:61 pages
- Publisher:www.RapidForex.com; 9th Edition (December 16, 2011)
- Text-to-Speech:Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting:Enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank:#5,043,783 in Kindle Store
- #2,063 in Foreign Exchange (Kindle Store)
- #4,019 in Foreign Exchange (Books)
- #8,047 in Investing Basics