The 2013 Complete Study Guide to the Foreign Service Officer Test includes information about the test and Foreign Service, test-taking strategies and practice questions (including full explanations) and essay prompts. This book is current as of July 2013.
According to a Department of State presentation, only 8% of candidates that took the written exam in 2009 passed all three steps. This demonstrates how important it is to prepare appropriately for the exam.
For more information about the book and Adar Review, please visit us at: FSOTreview.com
The book also includes a practice question set for the FSOT – Job Knowledge Section and several practice essay prompts.
Adar Review commends you on your desire to join the Foreign Service and wish you success in the selection process, the FSOT and in your career.
- Item Weight:14.6 ounces
- Paperback:234 pages
- Product Dimensions:7 x 0.53 x 10 inches
- Publisher:Adar Educational Technologies, LLC (July 22, 2013)
- Best Sellers Rank:#367,682 in Books
- #65 in Civil Service Test Guides (Books)
- #2,911 in Test Prep & Study Guides