The forex market is huge and offers tremendous trading opportunities. There are many different tools for analyzing the forex market. But what are the best tools and the best ways to use them to trade most effectively?
Forex Analysis and Trading organizes the most widely used—although disparate—approaches to forex analysis into one synergistic, robust, and powerful framework. This system draws on fundamental, position, and technical analyses to identify profitable currency positions, enabling traders to make the best decisions regarding major currencies.
Marta and Brusuelas are forex trading professionals with years of experience analyzing and trading every major currency.
- Item Weight:1.2 pounds
- Hardcover:261 pages
- Product Dimensions:6.3 x 1.05 x 9.3 inches
- Publisher:Bloomberg Press; 1st Edition (December 1, 2009)
- Best Sellers Rank:#2,611,056 in Books
- #1,217 in Foreign Exchange (Books)
- #1,608 in Business Investments
- #1,760 in Market Research Business (Books)