The content of this book has been taken from the popular Forex trading book ‘An Introduction to Forex Trading – A Guide for Beginners’. This title has been designed to introduce and describe a wide range of the different types of technical analysis and chart patterns that can be used by traders.
This is not meant to be an exhaustive examination of all the trading strategies available, but instead focuses on the common analysis techniques that should be part of every trader’s toolbox. Each technique is described in detail and suggestions are made as to how trading strategy can be developed to capitalise upon them. A number of more advanced technical analysis techniques are also introduced to suggest ways in which more advanced technical trading strategies can be developed.
'A fantastic introduction for novices and more experienced traders alike'
'Technical Analysis made simple'
'The essential toolkit for anyone trading Forex'
- File Size:620 KB
- Word Wise:Enabled
- Publisher:Wells Gray Press; 1st Edition (July 9, 2011)
- Publication Date:July 9, 2011
- Enhanced Typesetting:Enabled
- Text-to-Speech:Not enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Screen Reader:Supported
- Best Sellers Rank:#2,930,179 in Kindle Store
- #1,287 in Foreign Exchange (Kindle Store)
- #2,377 in Foreign Exchange (Books)
- #5,758 in Investing Basics