Can Rachel Berry rock a beret? McKinley High goes international and invites a French glee club to town – ooh la la! In this hilarious culture-clash story, Kurt gets an entourage, Finn falls for a new girl, and Puck realizes that some suave moves are lost in translation.
In this second original novel, you'll get more mash-ups, more show-mance, and more Sue in a brand-new story officially approved by the creators of Glee.
Glee Original Novels – they're almost as exhilarating as a slushie in the face!
Includes a full page of Gleetastic tattoos.
- Grade Level:10 and up
- Paperback:256 pages
- Product Dimensions:5.5 x 0.75 x 8.25 inches
- Item Weight:8.8 ounces
- Publisher:Poppy; Original Edition (February 15, 2011)
- Reading level:15 and up
- Best Sellers Rank:#5,621,464 in Books
- #457 in Teen & Young Adult Fiction about Pregnancy (Books)
- #2,066 in Teen & Young Adult TV, Movie, Video Game Adaptations
- #2,341 in Foreign Exchange (Books)