A common denominator among most new traders is that, within six months of launching their new pursuit, they are out of money and out of trading. High-Probability Trading softens the impact of this "trader's tuition," detailing a comprehensive program for weathering those perilous first months and becoming a profitable trader.
This no-nonsense book takes a uniquely blunt look at the realities of trading. Filled with real-life examples and intended for use by both short- and long-term traders, it explores each aspect of successful trading.
- Item Weight:1.44 pounds
- Hardcover:393 pages
- Product Dimensions:6.4 x 1.6 x 9.3 inches
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education; 1st Edition (April 7, 2003)
- Best Sellers Rank:#34,607 in Books
- #22 in Commodities Trading (Books)
- #23 in Business Investments
- #217 in Introduction to Investing