The Holy Grail of Trading: Become successful in forex, stocks and other financial markets.

 Download

Amazon Price: $34.99 (as of July 11, 2018 9:29 am – Details). Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

1000pip Builder Download

Currently unavailable

The holy grail of trading Many traders are looking for the holy grail of trading, but can’t find it. They search in the wrong direction or too far away. They under estimate the mental power of trading, or they don’t know how to reach this holy grail in themselves. “We need to learn to think and act differently, create a new ‘mind set’, one which often goes against our nature. Before you can achieve this you have a long way to go. This book will help you.” The holy grail of trading is all about the mindset you need to be succesful in trading. It shows you how to achieve great results by working on yourself. And it tells you how you do that. This book has allready saved many Dutch traders, lots of money. “Traders and investors, who add loss to loss, have to start looking at themselves, and not at the volatility of the markets. Many of the pitfalls are retraceable to emotional trading, which can leave massive holes in a trader’s portfolio. According to the writers of The Holy Grail of Trading only 20% of trading is knowledge, the other 80% is in your head. This is also the most important message of the book. Trading requires behaviour which goes against your intuition. This is why the many pitfalls to the traders are discussed. The fear to lose, getting out of a transaction to early, ignore their earlier decisions or trade too often. Many traders will sadly recognise themselves in this.” -De Financiële Telegraaf, the Netherlands, 6 October 2012 With the publication of this book, the website theholygrailoftrading.com was launched. On this website traders can do several tests to test their discipline, emotion and mindset.

Product Details

  • Paperback:216 pages
  • ISBN-10:1489528806
  • ISBN-13:978-1489528803
  • Item Weight:9 ounces
  • Product Dimensions:5.5 x 0.49 x 8.5 inches
  • Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st Edition (July 31, 2013)
  • Language::English
    • Best Sellers Rank:#19,487,106 in Books
    • #4,959 in Foreign Exchange (Books)
    • #75,147 in Economics (Books)

Forex Duality Download

This entry was posted in Forex Trading EA, eBooks, Videos, Books and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*

What is 14 + 10 ?
Please leave these two fields as-is:
IMPORTANT! To be able to proceed, you need to solve the following simple math (so we know that you are a human) :-)