Be prepared for the updated ARRT competency requirements! To qualify for the certification exam, students must now demonstrate their competency in all 36 mandatory procedures and in at least 15 of the 30 elective procedures, and faculty must verify their students’ proficiencies. These procedure checklists make it easy for everyone to do so. And, it’s the perfect tool for helping students to learn to make the decisions that will produce the highest quality radiographs while considering the needs and limitations of the patient.
First, students can use the checklists to review the procedures in preparation for the exam. Then, instructors can use them to record their procedural and competency evaluations of the student. And, finally, program directors can use them to verify to the ARRT that the student has demonstrated the required competencies and proficiencies.
- Item Weight:2.71 pounds
- Paperback:480 pages
- Product Dimensions:8.5 x 1.25 x 11 inches
- Publisher:F.A. Davis Company; 2nd Edition (January 21, 2008)
- Best Sellers Rank:#742,556 in Books
- #245 in Radiological & Ultrasound Technology
- #318 in Radiologic & Ultrasound Technology (Books)
- #637 in Medical Test Preparation