Water Resources Practice Problems provides 111 multiple-choice water resource engineering problems to assist civil engineers in preparation for their professional licensing examination. This book is ideal for those who are already familiar with the subject of water resources engineering and could benefit from more example problems. See a preview of this book by visiting: "www.waterresourcesbook.net", then click the "Preview" link on the left sidebar.
- Item Weight:1.96 pounds
- Paperback:382 pages
- Product Dimensions:8.5 x 0.87 x 11 inches
- Publisher:Engineering Videos; 1st Edition (March 11, 2013)
- Best Sellers Rank:#436,278 in Books
- #9,531 in Education (Books)
- #22,832 in Schools & Teaching (Books)